From Route 128
The distance from the Route 128 exit to 319 Derby Street is about 4.3 miles and can take from 10 to 15 minutes depending on the volume of traffic.
(Click here to find us using Google Maps.)
- From Route 128 NORTH, take exit 25A to merge onto MA-114 EAST/ANDOVER STREET toward Salem. (Note: Keep left at the fork in the 128 exit ramp.)
- At the 2nd traffic light, turn LEFT onto PULASKI STREET/MA-114.
- Make the next RIGHT onto GARDNER STREET/MA-114.
- At the end of Gardner Street, turn RIGHT onto MARGIN STREET/MA-114, which becomes NORTH STREET/MA-114.
- Continue on NORTH STREET until you cross the bridge over the North river into downtown Salem.
- Just after the bridge, you'll come to a light at Essex Street. Proceed STRAIGHT through the light.
- Shortly after the light, turn LEFT onto NORMAN STREET.
- Proceed STRAIGHT through the next light (the US Post Office will be on the right) onto DERBY STREET/NEW DERBY STREET.
- Proceed STRAIGHT through the next light at Lafayette Street. 319 Derby Street will be on the right, 20 feet past the traffic light.